Finance Partner – EMEA/Development Labs
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Do you have a background Management Accounting with a passion for new technologies?
If so...then we are currently looking for a Finance Partner to support our Software Development Labs across EMEA based in the UK HQ.
- Owning the complete Trial Balance through to monthly/annual reporting including entering monthly accruals/prepayments journals as necessary
- Liaison with all members of the Shared Services Centre in the UK who will have input into those numbers to ensure accuracy and understanding
- Full understanding and monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts to ensure accurate reflection within the accounts
- Timely completion of annual audit and tax calculations working in conjunction with the auditors
- Ensuring legal compliance with respect to filings and statutory reports
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Shared Services Centre team
- Software Labs in Europe
- Able to locally support the “labs” in Europe, mainly Austria but also Poland and Spain in their current and future activities
- Supporting EMEA FP&A Reporting with preparation of Forecasts and analysis of Actuals
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the “labs” in Europe
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified by experience or through studies (preferably CIMA)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required, must be comfortable connecting with and communicating with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- Experience of working across countries
- Excellent Excel skills
- Must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to engage others
- Must have flexibility to travel between EMEA HQ in Maidenhead and main labs in Europe, mainly Austria but also Spain and Poland (estimated 25% travel)
- Inclination for new technology/software development
- Knowledge of NetSuite Financials is a benefit
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
- German desirable but not essential
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
· We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
· Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
· We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.