Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is a rapidly evolving and growing business that is dominating the application performance management industry. Our business applications team is a critical component in driving business optimizations that will allow us to continue scaling the business effectively. We are looking for energetic business savvy people that can “get stuff done” to join our team. We are in search of a Salesforce Administrator to join our business systems team. Our technology footprint includes cloud business applications; such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and NetSuite.
The Salesforce Admin is a hands-on member of the team and will focus on providing front line support to our business application end-user community across the organization, including marketing, sales, renewals, finance, and services groups. In addition to front line support responsibilities, the analyst will perform basic Salesforce.com administration functions and assist in quality assurance testing to support the business analyst team. The role requires a high degree of interaction with multiple levels within the organization. Candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills coupled with an understanding of business processes and systems in product lifecycle operations.
- Manage global Salesforce.com business application across Sales, Marketing, Finance and other organizations by resolving tickets in help desk support queue, treating logged issues, and coordinating escalations as necessary.
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Subscription, Renewals and Sales Orders.
- Create and manage all aspects of users’ security; profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules.
- Assist users in creating self-service reports.
- Perform tasks as needed to monitor corporate adherence to standard processes and compliance with corporate policies.
- Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on as needed basis.
- High school diploma required, Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience delivering Salesforce application technical services (custom objects & fields, workflow and validation rules, page layouts, reports & dashboards)
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
- Experience with data tools like Data Loader and Demand Tools preferred
- Experience in supporting 1,500+ SFDC users preferred
- Willingness to participate in Trailhead courses, obtain Salesforce certification(s) and eager to learn new technologies and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ambitious, highly motivated team player committed to delivering outstanding customer support aligned with Business Systems initiatives.
- Possess an understanding of commercial sales processes; demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order and booking management
- Experience with data management with focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across the organization with users at various levels of application proficiency
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.