Program Manager (m/f/x)
R&D / Graz, Austria
Passionate about digital processes? Want to work for a global player in the technology industry with a startup-atmosphere? You want to drive Digital Transformation and manage international programs? Then we got the right job for you.
Within our new Digital Business Unit we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to help drive our very own Digital Transformation.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Manage program and project teams across IT and business, coordinate and delegate cross-department initiatives
- Drive prioritization across departments, programs and initiatives
- Assess program performance, introduce and track KPIs
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and communication up to C-level
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers, Development Directors, and Business Analysts
- Master's degree in IT, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years proven experience as a Program Manager within the software industry (or comparable position, preferably in an international environment)
- Excellent understanding of (agile) software development processes
- Thorough understanding of change and program management techniques, experience introducing programs within an agile environment
- Self-starter, working independently and comfortable in a very dynamic and fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint; good working knowledge of JIRA is a strong advantage
- High level of proficiency in English C2 (verbal and written), German is an advantage
You will love this job if
- you want to have real impact and drive digital transformation
- you love change and constantly challenge the status-quo
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are a looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 65,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.