Regional Sales VP ANZ
Sales / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
As a Dynatrace Regional Sales VP you will be challenged with driving revenue growth, directing and growing our Sales team target to grow 30-40% year on year. You will be recognized as a sales leader throughout the company – setting the tone and pace for ANZ.
The Regional Sales VP manages Regional Sales Directors across the assigned territory. This role will report into the VP, Sales APAC based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate is deeply passionate about customer success, developing talent, and organizational capabilities in a high-growth environment. This individual will work cross functionally on both strategy and execution and bring their experience to drive accelerated growth in the region. This role requires a successful track record of balancing strategic thinking, operational management, and executional rigor to deliver against business priorities.
We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leader with 10-15 years leadership experience. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and executing sales strategies, mentoring your team through leadership, hiring and developing members of your team, and strategically partner with groups across the organization.
- 10+ years of Senior Sales Management Experience, leading GTM acceleration in software (SaaS) and proven success in achieving sales targets.
- Exceptional strategic and analytic skills that enable informed data-driven business decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with success in managing at-scale, operations and organizations.
- Successful track record in a fast-growing company
- Proven leadership in building and managing large teams.
- Having hired and managed to success a group of Sales managers
- Having structured and management sales into Large Enterprise
- SaaS sales experience preferable
- Ability to operate effectively in a rapidly growing and dynamic changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership skills with the ability to create and drive vision across the organizations.
- Experience supporting both direct and partner sales organizations and specifically in matrixed organizations.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; proven ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change across functional and business boundaries in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and tactful diplomacy especially around communicating financial trends.
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead regional execution for Dynatrace’s GTM strategy
- Manage a team of Regional Directors
- Accelerate growth, retention and overall client satisfaction through account planning, opportunity development, sales, and revenue retention.
- Build and develop a “land and expand” strategy designed to shorten sales cycles while increasing net-new logo acquisition and long-term company value.
- Plan for the capabilities and talent needed to support accelerated growth targets.
- Support the development and retention of top performers.
- Support marketing and sale enablement with playbooks and marketing-driven demand generation, programs.
- Scale the team and region’s capabilities, and lead transformation initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure that the rapidly expanding needs of the sales organisation is met.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Drive Dynatrace ANZ to become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Inspires accountability and teamwork, coach, train, and motivate teams, as well as successfully select and integrate talent into the organization.
- Crete programs to grow and manage pipeline based on your team’s sales targets and defined performance goals, planning for the future business needs
- Maintain consistent pipeline of candidates for Regional Directors including succession management, and develop retention plans for account teams.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.