Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our digital marketing team. This person will work on our website and digital properties by creating new web pages, updating content, adding and modifying images, and working on other digital marketing initiatives.
- Create fully functional web pages
- Update current websites and support areas
- Update content on WordPress
- Create and modify images based on company guidelines
- Implement and optimize technical SEO
- Manage JIRA projects and ticket assignment
- Upload collateral to S3 bucket in AWS
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience with GitHub and/or Bitbucket (pull request, resolving conflicts, reviewing updates, etc.)
- Experience with Image manipulation and optimization (Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus)
- Experience with JIRA (issue & project tracking)
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
Day to Day:
- On a daily basis you will be liaising with the Director of Web and Digital, as well as the Brand UXteams to ensure all parties are on the same page. You will be creating and testing the website whilst liaising with these respective teams.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.