Regional Director - Ohio/Michigan (Remote Office)
Sales / Detroit, Michigan
The Regional Director will manage software sales representatives to prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets. Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews).
The ideal candidate must live in Ohio or Michigan
- 3-10 years of enterprise software sales management experience
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts that you will be assigned
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships
- Negotiating and closing clients
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or activity quota through solution selling
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines
- Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags
- Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
- Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.