Senior Product Manager - Government (Remote: Washington DC Area)
R&D / NORAM
Want to be apart of a global product management team that shares a unified vision and goal? Want to help innovate and drive new features on a world leading platform? Have experience with government and highly regulated environments? Then Continue Reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is the leader in software intelligence, our platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring!
We help make our customers’ software function perfectly for millions of users across the globe. In today's digital world, we also aim to be the best solution for driving innovation and automation within highly regulated & government environments.
What you will be a part of:
Our creative SaaS & managed approach allows us to deliver unique value and provide an outstanding customer experience to the Enterprise & Gov Cloud markets. Thanks to our constant drive for innovation, our products and services enable customers to enhance their digital businesses with ease. Join the product management team to help our R&D teams continue to innovate and develop pragmatic, balanced solutions for customers with strict requirements like the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Social Security Administration, the US Airforce, along with other regulated organizations across the globe.
As a Senior Product Manager over government and highly regulated environments, your job is creative and unique. Research and anticipate highly specific industry requirements including cloud-native technology strategies, certifications, and regulations around the globe. Assess and develop business strategies to tackle these markets by working closely with government agencies and collaborating with internal teams such as sales, services, and support.
- Dynatrace is already FedRAMP Moderate authorized, but there is much more to be considered to drive topics like this strategically. You will develop a multi-year roadmap to invest in governmental and highly regulated industry requirements smartly, so that they can be adopted and replicated in different areas around the globe.
- Prioritize and justify these investments; research the business potential and the total cost of ownership, including initial efforts and ongoing maintenance.
- Own and drive these roadmap items, break them down to small value increments, so that we can deliver value fast and get feedback as quickly as possible.
- Drive sales and go-to-market tools that make it easy for our customers to quickly adopt product capabilities within highly regulated environments.
- Engage directly and be involved in conversations with prospective and existing customers to clarify and address their specific needs in creative ways while staying consistent with the product strategy.
- Proactively improve product capabilities and internal processes, so that existing and planned investments, including certificates and authorizations, can easily be maintained and renewed.
- Experience as a Product Manager on a large enterprise applications
- Experience with federal-facing product development
- Knowledge with governmental requirements, with a strong ability and willingness to dig deep into topics like governmental regulations, the certifications required by governmental entities, and the application of each to real world products
- Proven ability to combining regulations, software and business value
- College degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, or IT Security/Compliance (or equivalent experience)
What will make you stand out:
- Full understanding of SDLC and Agile development
- U.S. TS or higher security clearance preferred
- Hands-on team player and pro-active person of action, with a pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- Experience with global development teams
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Great culture with a focus on growth and enablement
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.