Regional Services Manager
Services / Paris, France
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As a Manager in the Dynatrace ACE Services organization, you will provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace Services Engagements focused on customer success. You will work directly with Dynatrace Sales and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting delivery proposals and manage the Services presales related activities. You will also be leading Consultants and Architects in your team to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace adoption. Passionate, energetic, a good communicate, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role. Overall, you need to be a leader.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 5+ years APM working experience.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on their adoption strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive product and services expansion
- Strong project management capabilities
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years Technology Consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Dynatrace Professional Certifications, together with any full stack and Cloud certification