Field Marketing Manager
Marketing / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Working within the Euro North Field Marketing team covering UK, Nordics & Benelux regions our field marketing manager is responsible for executing regional integrated marketing campaigns to drive qualified opportunities that convert to pipeline for the sales organization. You will need to utilize all elements of the modern marketing mix including digital, content, webinars, events, and direct mail. You’ll work closely with the regional sales team to ensure the programs meet local requirements and sales objectives
- Execute account-based marketing programs and activities in partnership with sales to target Dynatrace’s named accounts.
- Team with the SDR’s for effective conversions of MQL to Quailed Sales Opportunities
- In Marketo, create and manage email campaigns: acquisition, acceleration, nurturing industry vertical or target function/role segments.
- Operate Marketing Automation Systems (Marketo Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com and others) for local campaigns.
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
- Travel as required throughout the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field (desired but not essential)
- Experience in modern marketing, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with sales executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline.
- Travel: as need in the region 25%+
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.