Contracts Manager - EMEA
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
As the EMEA Contracts Manager, you will work with the Sales, Services and Finance teams of the English-speaking and other markets on commercial transactions. Based in Maidenhead, your role as a member of the global Legal team will involve working closely with European offices, providing practical and commercially focused advice and support, as well as participating in team projects within the global Legal team. Your role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, organizational skills, flexibility, good communication skills and an ability to thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts for software licensing and related services in collaboration with the Sales, Services and Finance teams; assist in reviewing and responding to customer requests for proposals.
- As part of the global Legal team, help build and maintain our commercial contracting processes and tools, including periodic updates and improvements to share knowledge, adopt standards and standard processes, and make contracting more efficient across the Company.
- Strong commercial contract drafting and negotiation skills. Business standard fluency (written and spoken) in English is required at a level that permits drafting, negotiation and review of complex agreements. Fluency in an additional relevant language would be a plus.
- 4 to 6 years’ relevant experience.
- In-house, cross-border and/or international experience required.
- Experience working with technology companies, software licensing (SaaS and perpetual) and services required; data protection and security experience a plus.
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and as part of a team are a must; strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work and act decisively in a fast-paced, high activity environment; ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
- Talent for thinking outside of the box in confronting new issues and pursuing novel approaches to existing challenges; strategic and pragmatic.
- Able to provide quick, concise and practical advice consistent with business objectives and processes.
- Interested in learning and growing in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Team attitude that no job is too big or too small.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.