Sales Development Representative Director - EMEA
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced EMEA Sales Development Representative Director based in the UK Office. You will manage the supporting roles of the EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors. These supporting roles manage the Sales Development Representatives in EMEA, who generate enterprise demand for our Software Intelligence platform, whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers. In addition, you will work strategically across Dynatrace, raise the bar, ensure consistency and quality into the pipeline produced for EMEA.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate EMEA SDR Facilitator, two regional SDR mentors and sub teams to achieve individual and team goals/ KPI’s.
- Crucial participator and contributor to the SDR recruitment process. Oversee onboarding, probation reviews and coaching with the EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and development of the EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors and continue to lead them to their highest performance.
- Coach EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors in sales, approach strategies, opportunity management, pipeline management and career planning and development.
- Understand and present the Dynatrace solution.
- Guide and govern the qualified sales opportunity process.
- Proficiently use Salesforce.com to track activities, attend quarterly meetings and oversee updates given to the teams from EMEA SDR Facilitator and two regional SDR mentors.
- Work in conjunction with the EMEA marketing teams, drive input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- Report on ongoing metrics and KPI delivery to the EMEA VP of Sales and Sale Operations manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with sales and business tools including CRM, Microsoft office.
- Experience in software or complex solutions selling.
- Understanding of different regional practices in EMEA.
- Possess a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Passionately drive success in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate leadership, mentoring and coaching success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI- powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.