Services / Lima, Peru
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into one role with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
Dynatrace Delivery Consultants are responsible for ensuring successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximize the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
Successful consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow.
How We Prepare You
Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 4-month developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running at a client site as a Consultant. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, Dynatrace technology and client strategy on which to build a career with us. Our training program is held in the heart of Detroit, Michigan in one of our largest offices globally. You will be training with 10-12 other students that come in from around the world to learn from our industry leading experts.
Requirements, Yes We Have Requirements…
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology.
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or equivalent training or course work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design.
- Less of 3 years of experience (preference on recent grads).
- Team attitude that no job is too big or too small.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to travel to U.S.A. for training.
- Living in Lima, Peru Area.
- Willing to relocate if necessary.