Territory Sales Manager
Sales / Canberra, Australia
Dynatrace helps Government and Business drive large scale digital transformation programs ensuring the focus is on Customer Experience and delivering value to our customers’ end users.
Today, in the application centric world, every digital moment and every touch point is vital to delivering Government services and ensuring high reliability and application performance. Dynatrace gives the application insights needed to support Government and Business manage complicated transformational programs, and achieve digital success.
Industry Analysts have ranked Dynatrace as the leader and global Innovator for seven consecutive years, and we are proud to serve the vast majority of the largest Government digital solutions within Australia and New Zealand, supported by Global reach back and Tier 1 references.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- The Government Territory Manager role is a pivotal sales role in the Dynatrace organisation.
- Success of the Federal Government role depends on you and your ability to understand the strategies and requirements of how to engage the digital Government business in this region, and to align Dynatrace to support their business goals.
- This critical role is within our Government Vertical sales team. The Government role means you will work with Federal and Local Government based in the ACT. Due to our growth strategies this position also has substantial upside to include other key digital business industries, in WA, SA and NT.
- You will be supported by a team of exceptionally talented engineers, business development professionals, innovative marketers, experienced delivery consultants, world class finance and legal reps, and a large community of local and international colleagues.
What we look for:
- We look for you to be an active leader in your territory and provide guidance and direction for the extended team. You are passionate about the business and customers, a source of positive energy and have already proven yourself in a Government sales role, with a successful track record of smashing your quota year-on-year.
- Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process.
- Whilst we are not looking for a technical expert, you do need to be familiar with concepts of Cloud Application Delivery, DevOps, Digital transformation and containers/microservices as well as a solid understanding of Government procurement process.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication, diagnostic and strong persuasive skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish justification/business case for product.
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and OH&S policies and procedures.