Talent Acquisition Specialist
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
Dynatrace is actively growing our digital business team to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
- You are passionate about technology and truly enjoys being surrounded by technologists.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
- You want to work with the leader in Application Performance Management.
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top technical talent.
Your future role with the team
- Develop innovative and proactive strategies to attract and onboard great candidates for our technical functions.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and executive leadership to deliver upon strategic long-term needs.
- Partner with an employer branding specialist to share the Dynatrace story in the local market.
- Collaborate effectively and act as a trusted advisor with technical leaders across the business.
- Our expectations of you: outgoing, loves to communicate with others both internally and externally and represent Dynatrace.
- Years of direct or indirect experience living in or with the high-tech software community – you know what great engineers like and where to find them.
- Growth hacking – be part of the digital revolution and directly team up with the engineering teams and measure your success in the output of the team. You will work in sprints just like the engineers.
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. More than 8,000 customers use Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.