Sr Salesforce Architect
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Leader and Salesforce Architect for Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) to support our growing business and advance the integration of Salesforce at Dynatrace. Under the general guidance of the Director of Business Systems, you will be responsible for the architectural design, development and cost-effective integration of Salesforce.com. You will partner with business analysts and Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams across the company to define and translate their requirements and practices into key business supporting solutions. As a Senior Business Systems Architect, you will lead technical design sessions, and provide hands-on expert-level technical assistance to developers. Specifically, responsibilities will include;
· As the top-level technical expert, create high-level architectural specifications for Salesforce expansion and integration, plan migration and ensure compatibility with other enterprise systems; Lead and mentor developer team, setting guidelines and policies on Salesforce architectural design standards. Lead weekly design reviews and estimation sessions.
· In collaboration with business analysts and business owners, develop an understanding of the business processes and operations, documenting requirements, process flows, technical objects, and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations), as well as configuration and solution design; As part of specific project teams, work with business owners to understand business process and objectives of system enhancements, document solution design workflows, create technical development and present to business operations.
· Identify and deliver value-add solutions, tracking development progress and approving all changes to ensure they have successfully passed testing across all environments; Ensure Salesforce enhancement requests; solution and development are flowing through the application software development lifecycle properly. Approve enhancements have been tested through quality assurance process and meet the SDLC standards before release.
· Using software development lifecycle (SLDC) principles and Agile methodology, lead application development including sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation as well as release planning and execution; Participate in Weekly planning process for project backlog, provide best practice solution technology, estimate effort of enhancements and plan for releasing software to production environment.
· Lead peer solution design solutions process and team-based proof of concept and demonstration; Prepare solution Proof of Concepts and present enhancements to business operations.
· Assess current stack, and research, identify, test, certify and select new technologies that streamline internal operations and improve the end-user experience. Based on project roadmap, identify gaps in technology and provide input to new technology to streamline business operations.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.