Regional Sales Director
Sales / Mexico City, Mexico
As a Dynatrace Sales Director you will be challenged with driving revenue growth, managing and growing our APM Enterprise Software Sales Representatives to prospect, attain, grow, and maintain the assigned territory. You will be recognized as a sales leader throughout the company – setting the tone and pace for your specified region.
We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leader - someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and executing sales strategies, mentoring your team through leadership, and strategically partner with groups across the organization.
The ideal candidate must live in/near Mexico City
- 5 or more years sales or sales management experience within IT industry.
- Ability to coach sales executives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques.
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing.
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts that you will be assigned.
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
- Negotiating and closing clients.
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base.
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or activity quota through solution selling - High energy, self-motivated and persistent.
- Ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Business and technical acumen in the IT management and multi-cloud spaces.
- Demonstrated experience in the SaaS world
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and mentor your sales team by provide ongoing software sales training, coaching & best practices.
- Currently, the sales team reporting directly to the RD is composed by 6 Account Executives, 1 Inside Sales and 1 Administrative Assistant.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with the sales team (both individual and team meetings).
- The ideal candidate has a vast networking with CIOs, IT directors, and Digital Leaders among enterprise customers and spends most of the time with the team in front of customers to help position Dynatrace and articulate the unique value proposition.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Dynatrace´s opportunities, building and executing robust territory plans to maximize revenue, new logos, growth and renewals for existing customers.
- Develop and manages a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets, accurately predicting sales on weekly/monthly basis.
- As well as monitor and provide feedback regarding competitor products and industry needs.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning. Direct sales activities by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Analyze to determine the effectiveness of your sales strategy and goals.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Dynatrace products to customers including business value framework as part of the justification process, price negotiation, terms and conditions of the sale.
- Prospect, build and maintain an annual sales plan (goals) in support of organizational strategy and objectives to meet or exceed revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Meet with prospects and strategize with sales representatives with negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key contacts within strategic accounts (typically larger accounts and targets); as well as with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Sales Engineers, Services, Product Development, Customer Support, and other functional teams to determine the best approach to promoting Dynatrace products and services, regularly interacting with these across functional areas to ensure objectives are met or issues are escalated/solved as required.