Technical Architect_ Virtual role UK
Services / Maidenhead, Great Britain
You are passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? You are excited to become our Software Architect for top clients in UK and want to lead them on making the best use of Dynatrace?
Then join us and be part of our Global Services team! You will lead our clients on strategic planning, architecture design, leading implementation, to complex troubleshooting and driving adoption.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
We are looking for a self-driven leader, up-to-date with relevant industry trends such as full stack, cloud, big data, mobile apps, etc as well agile, DevOps and ITIL equivalents. Your strong technical background with your can-do attitude will make you the direct cause of “wow!” experiences at our customers.
The Technical Architect will have a solid technical background with applicable technologies, strong business and IT process experience and will be intuitive problem solver comfortable in complex environments. Interaction with the business, developers, architects, and business analysts requires mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently in English.
- Assist Sales team as required during presales for scoping, sizing, and design activities
- Influence the program strategy to gain 'buy-in' and build confidence; from stakeholders, program boards and executive teams as well as the program and technical teams
- Partner with customers to define and scope of a Dynatrace enablement goals, objectives, tasks and KPIs using our Goal Led Methodology
- Serve as SME on Dynatrace, industry techniques and best practices throughout the lifecycle
- Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around Autonomous Cloud (AC) related topics, with focus into embedding within current and new processes
- Document and package field experiences for the benefit of the customer as well as Dynatrace
- Effectively manage team relationships and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Define and deliver education sessions focused on Dynatrace software and AC enablement
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 3+ years Services Management and or Program Management combined experience
- Able to formulate program strategies by evaluating options with a clear sense of priorities and risks. Manage information from multiple parallel work streams and integrate them to form an overall view
- Skills to manage conflicting demands to achieve common goals with a ‘one team’ perspective
- Knowledge of mapping business goals to IT requirements
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on their adoption strategies
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive product and services expansion
- highly motivated and energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
•Ideal candidates will have Dynatrace Technology Consulting or equivalent (APM) Technical Consulting experience
•Project management experience
•Dynatrace Professional Certifications, together with any full stack and Cloud certification
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.