Sales Operations Business Analyst
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Are you passionate about process improvement? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have strong interpersonal, project management and analytical skills?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, Dynatrace, a global leader in Software Intelligence, wants you to be part of their dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team.
· Facilitate onboarding sales tool training sessions for new sales reps, including formal in-person presentations and webinars
· Promote and reinforce user adoption of Salesforce. Com, CPQ, and all related sales tools and applications through ongoing communication planning
· Work with Sales Operations Leadership and Business Systems teams to define business requirements, support testing, and ensure timely delivery of system/process enhancements
· Drive process improvement; Analyze and provide potential solutions for sales process inefficiencies
- 1-5 years in Sales Operations, Business Analysis, or related experience (sales experience a plus)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and follow-through
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to interface directly with sales leadership.
- Interest and aptitude in maintaining and improving business processes
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to exercise discretion, decisiveness and independent judgment on business matters
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and aggressive deliverables
- Tech-savvy. You don’t need to be Salesforce-certified, but you need to be familiar with how CRMs work and able to learn on the fly.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.