Senior Sales Operations Analyst – Territory & Quota Management
Sales / US-Virtual Office
Our fast-paced NORAM Sales Operations team is seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative leader to provide strategic support to NORAM Sales Management and Operations Team. The person filling this role will partner directly with the NORAM VP Sales and NORAM Director of Sales Operations and will be responsible for assisting with critical sales processes around territories, productivity, CRM maintenance and analytics.
Your Highly Visible Role
· Oversee development, balancing and maintenance of assigned sales territories
· Develops deep understanding of assigned sales team(s) and is viewed by Sales leadership as the subject matter expert on territory strategy execution
· Analyze current territory and whitespace data, recommending to sales management territory designs to capitalize on future growth
· Partner with internal stakeholders within organization to improve data integrity with the CRM
· Champions process and methodologies related to quota and territory coverage ensuring they are continuously followed
· Facilitates the NORAM strategic annual planning process with the development of the;
o GTM organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy maximize sales productivity
o Deployment of sales targets, quota setting and in-year management
o Tracking NORAM quota over-assign vs plan through the FY highlighting areas of risk/concern to achieve plan
o Is in close alignment with VP/RD Ops Business Partners ensuring appropriate coverage/quota priorities are delivered
- 7+ years of relevant Sales Operations, with 3+ years focused on territory development and quota setting
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends, issues and future growth potential
- Ability to work cross functionally amongst internal sales, marketing and finance teams
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take a set of data and turn it into a story
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in facing changes
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce strongly encouraged
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.