Sales Engineer - (Sao Paulo, Brazil - Remote Office)
Sales / Sao Paulo, Brazil
This represents an excellent opportunity to work as a key contributor in a rapidly growing business. Dynatrace looks for technically-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic people who want to have fun while creating a successful sales career with the Market Leader in the Digital Performance Management market. You will be part of Dynatrace Sales Engineer Team that is responsible in providing deep technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Redhat, Openshift and containers to the field sales and solution engineers. Dynatrace Sales Engineer is part of the Solution Engineering team and is responsible to work closely with field solution engineer(s) to help in PoCs, cloud architecture discussions and product evangelism. You will also partner with the sales team during sales cycles, providing technical recommendations throughout the process. To evangelize Dynatrace product, you will travel to international trade shows and key accounts to promote and develop new business.
Why you would want to join the team
- You will be part of the team that is required to be a step ahead of the customers in knowledge about cloud technologies.
- You would be building solutions that is on the cutting edge of new stack technologies to help win sales deals.
- You would be pulled into customer meetings where you are presenting Dynatrace vision and roadmaps to CTOs and CIOs.
- Not only would you be learning about technology and Dynatrace product features from other members from the team but also would be required to share your knowledge with the other members.
- Field marketing would tap into your talent to present Dynatrace solution at User groups and meetups.
- Must reside in the Sao Paulo, Brazil area.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements.
- Good understanding of at least one cloud and container technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redhat, Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes and Docker is a must.
- Hands-on programming experience in at least one of the Object-Oriented languages including Java, C#, node is a must.
- Knowledge of APM products in the market is a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in front of large audience.
- Experience in scripting language like python, bash, powershell is desired.
- Comfortable with Linux operating system including shell commands and editor(s).
- Awareness of application performance problems and their impact on cost and brand.
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style is desired.
- Experience with one or more web technology stacks is desired.
- Ability to travel within Latin America for Business as required
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Dynatrace is a multinational IT company that delivers perfect digital experiences to its customers through AI-powered, full stack, automated performance management. Dynatrace gives customers the application insights they need to achieve digital success.