Renewals Representative - Spanish Speaking
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the new generation of Application Performance Management. Our passion: helping customers, large and small, see their applications and digital channels through the lens of end users. Over 5,800 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing user experiences.
A Maintenance Renewal Representative generates revenue through maintenance and SaaS subscription renewals. This is accomplished by direct contact with both our internal and external customers.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Manage and track the entire maintenance renewal process, coordinating and communicating customer renewal intentions with Sales, Finance and other members of the organization
- Generating and sending quotes 90 days in advance that meet the customers contractual requirements
- Engage customers in a value discussion surrounding their maintenance renewal building relationships with key stakeholders to help aid on-time renewals.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers on customer strategies and sales plans
- Provide information to internal and external customers regarding maintenance quotes, reinstatement's, co-termination and consolidation of contracts.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the completion of assigned tasks within specified deadlines for an assigned region.
- Provide information for internal management reporting
- Meet all contractual and reporting deadlines
- Perform additional duties as required
- Proven ability to assess, manage and operate effectively given multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and committed to getting results
- Excellent mathematical skills with emphasis in accounting or financial math
- Strong organizational skills, including detailed record-keeping, excellent and independent follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of flexibility in a team setting
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet experience in MS Word and Excel
- Must be Fluent in English & Spanish
- Knowledge of Dynatrace software products
- Knowledge of Licensing and product pricing
- Basic Sales skills
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.