Software Delivery Consultant
Services / Madrid, Spain
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading Application Performance Management (APM) solutions? In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to make the most out of our market leading APM solutions. You’ll represent Dynatrace as a trusted adviser, guiding customers along their digital transformation journeys and have the opportunity to learn new technologies whilst doing so as a part of your enablement plan.
This is a consultant level position, requiring more than just product knowledge and expertise. Ideally you have experience running customer engagements, including activities like planning, implementation and documentation. You are a master in communication and a natural problem solver who likes a variety of challenges while working in complex environments. APM solutions touch both technical and business roles, making this is a visible position within our customers and exciting for you.
Your strong technical background, combined with your ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently, will make you the direct cause of “wow!” experiences at our customers.
- Consult with customers to understand, and then meet, their business and technical goals
- Define and deliver education sessions
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Dynatrace products in Production,Test and Development environments
- Serve as subject matter expert on Dynatrace APM techniques and best practices
- Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around reporting, alerting, dashboards, SLAs, etc.
- Analyze performance data and assist with performance troubleshooting / tuning of customer applications, architecture, and practices
- Build relationships that support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace APM products throughout the application lifecycle
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical discipline
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to adapt to the audience “on the fly”
- Inherent and proven problem-solving nature, with an engaged, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail; comfortable with people from the development labs to the executive offices
- 1-2 years consulting experience
- Hands-on design and programming in an object-oriented language. This is not a programming position, but our team routinely works with customer developers and architects and must have these skills to be credible
- Clear understanding of highly distributed applications and how they “hang together” and communicate, from the browser or mobile app, through the cloud, CDNs, and third-parties, into the data center, and through to the back end (and back)
- Understanding of code- and container-level performance tuning, troubleshooting, and architecture best practices in multi-tier and SOA-based applications
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization via charts and dashboards, including appropriate use of granular and aggregate data
- Speaking knowledge of Big Data and Cloud technologies
- Previous Dynatrace experience, or experience with another application-configured APM tool is a big plus
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.