Services / US-Virtual Office
We are looking for an ACE Services Velocity Engagement Manager to support our continued business growth. Reporting to the Enterprise Program Management Practice Manager, NORAM ACE Services, the primary function of this position is to support ACE Services success by working with Regional Services Managers, Sales, Consultants and Customers to manage Velocity Engagements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful delivery of a wide range of Services for Dynatrace technologies
- Provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace ACE Services engagements
- Guide ACE Services teams of Consultants and Architects
- Lead client meetings and presentations including engagement kick off and quarterly business reviews
- Occasional travel to client locations and Dynatrace offices may be required
- 3+ years working experience in or management of the areas of Application Performance Management, application monitoring, performance engineering / testing, or SDLC operations
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Dynatrace technology, Services offerings, and Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Knowledge of application technologies (J2EE, .NET, Citrix, Microservices)
- Good understanding of application lifecycles in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to execute successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Strong project management capabilities with excellent organizational/time management skills
- Experience using project management tools (Trilio, Monday, MS project, Excel, PSAs)
- Strong communication skills and a passion to learn new technology
- Solid presentation and writing skills as well as experience with creating professional reports and deliverables
- Experience using Salesforce and FinancialForce PSA
It's a plus if you have:
- 1+ years of experience with the Dynatrace Platform
- Dynatrace Product Certification
- Prior work experience in Federal Civilian and DOD/IC
- Secret or Top Secret (TS) Clearance
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.