WW Partner Enablement Specialist
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor in a rapidly growing business, the individual will be responsible for designing and building the global partner enablement program. Partners are a critical cog in our success and to continue this we want to standardise the enablement process across the regions and go digital where possible
Dynatrace is looking for technically knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who wants to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organisation.
Purpose of the role:
- Defining the global enablement strategy for our Partners
- Working closely with the partner sales managers and partner operations to identify skills gaps and define and execute a strategy aligned with the field needs
- Building custom classes, content, hands on exercises
- Train the sales & pre-sales teams of Dynatrace partners to a baseline understanding of modern application and infrastructure and how Dynatrace offerings can solve the complex challenges of delivering excellent service.
- Train the technical teams of Dynatrace Partners, covering both on-boarding and solution update training for the Dynatrace platform
- Ability to showcase and build Demo capabilities of Dynatrace software offerings live to potential and existing partners
- Guide and assist Dynatrace partners to build unique offerings on top of the Dynatrace platform such as, high value services, Automation platforms, custom extensions, API offerings etc.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with key sales, pre-sales, and delivery resources within the partner account
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with Cloud environments like Azure, AWS, Docker, Openshift etc.
- Experience with Java technology including Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web Services, EJB, JMS etc.
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Ideally previous experience of writing code (dev experience) or Quality Assurance engineer on large projects
- Awareness of application performance problems and impact on cost and brand
- Understanding of cloud native development practices, continuous delivery, DevOps, AIOps, keptn etc.
- Deep understanding of the Dynatrace platform
- Dynatrace Professional Certification
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements
- Being able to present and sell our product to customer’s technical and executive audience.
- Ability to speak to needs of different levels of an organisation (Developer, Manager, VP etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and methodologies
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun, team spirit.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Good English level - written and spoken
- Capable of delivering clear presentations and to teach partners to do the same, on the technical value and business value of the Dynatrace Platform
- Capable of working in international environments, respecting different personal and cultural views
- Independence and flexibility
- Work under own direction and initiative, managing time effectively and prioritising tasks according to field needs
- Capable of successfully adapting to changing situations
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.