Enterprise Software Engineer
Services / US-Virtual Office
Our growing Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team has formed out of a high demand in our Enterprise clients needing leadership to deploy the Dynatrace platform at extreme scale. As we continue to grow, solutions such as our new and expanding online services portal or custom solutions that help maximize the use of the Dynatrace platform for our clients often need continued development support and assistance as our user base and engagement offerings expand.
This Job is a full-time supporting role within the ESA team to help develop features in our services portal that not only serves up the ESA content for our engagements but will also serve up and manage content for the rest of the Dynatrace Services Organization. Ultimate direction of any development will be given by the ESA team. Although, the primary focus will be to help develop and support these systems there may be times where direct involvement with customers under paid contracts will occur. Having experience and comfort with customer facing communication skills will be key.
- ESA systems development, support, and maintenance
- Collecting and negotiating requirements while contributing to application designs and solutions
- Contribute to team source control, commits, sync, pull, fetch, etc.
- Application features development using Syncfusion Controls
- Working with PowerBI and Power Query
- Developing REST API calls both client and server
- Working within an Azure DevOps pipeline
Travel and Training Requirements:
- Travel: no regular travel is required but occasional meetings and the Services Annual Conference may be expected. US Eastern or Central Time Zone is strongly preferred.
- Training: Continuous training and advancing skillsets applicable to our development technologies is expected
- Application Development and an expert in OOA, OOD, OOP
- At least 2+ years developing in one of the major cloud provider environments
- At least 2+ years developing SQL and within at least one major transactional RDBMS preferably Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL
- At least 2+ years of Microsoft Visual Studio using C#
- Strong communication skills and working within a team of developers
- Experience in collecting and negotiating requirements while contributing to application designs and solutions
- At least 2+ years experience with developing REST API calls both client and server
- Solid working knowledge of both Linux and Windows a must
- Solid working knowledge of Active Directory and Active Directory Integrations
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and DevOps pipelines
- At least 2+ years experience of contributing to team source control, commits, sync, pull, fetch, etc.
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent years of relevant Information Technology experience accepted in lieu of degree
- MVC framework knowledge
- Working knowledge of PowerBI and Power Query
- Development using Syncfusion Controls
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.