Sales Development Representative - EMEA Mid-Market
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace have an exciting position open for Sales Development Representative reporting into the Sales Development Representative Manager working with the Mid-Market Sales team to qualify leads from our prospects and customers. The role encompasses support for internationally renowned customers, starting in the trial phase of the freemium model of a web-based SaaS solution.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is refocusing. We’re looking to fill a newly created position out of growth for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the EMEA Sales Development Representative Manager. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to identify and act on demand for target accounts for our Software Intelligence platform.
Your future role in the team
- Following up inbound Mid- Market and all EMEA trial leads in their initial phase.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Proactive technical advice for customers on the optimal use of the product Online communication with customers via channels such as chats, forums, webinars, etc.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Cooperation with national and international colleagues (sales, marketing, engineering, etc.)
- Use to track activities.
- Report and track weekly on the free trial’s numbers.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, and other tools.
- Help distribute and feedback on lead lifecycle
What we expect of you
- Is versed in IT Operations Management solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of English in order to best serve international customers
- Has experience using a CRM, ( preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Is highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Professional experience in technical consulting account management and / or software support know-how in software development
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader. We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness. Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMWare and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.