HR Representative (Maternity cover)
Administration / Paris, France
We have an exceptional opportunity for a HR Representative in our office in Paris. You will be helping in the organization and management of the HR service in South EMEA, support systems and activities that facilitate the effective running of the HR department. You’ll find collaboration and instant partnership.
Who are Dynatrace?
We’re a software intelligence company providing application performance management, artificial intelligence for operations, cloud infrastructure monitoring, and digital experience management, with products for the information technology departments and digital business owners of medium and large businesses.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
Your role in the team
- To be the a point of contact for our S EMEA employees as well as their managers;
- Organization, compilation and update of personnel records and documents, HR database information, in line with GDPR requirements;
- Manage the on-boarding and the off-boarding process;
- Provide professional advisory support to employees in all aspects of benefits, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, sickness absence and annual leave;
- Ensure the department complies with all policies, laws and regulations, updating policies and procedures as required;
- Assist with payroll providing the department with relevant employee information;
- Assistance of our recruiters;
- Support in the visa process for international hires and interaction with our external executing partner in these matters
- In a complex matrix environment, communication and coordination with our corporate HR offices.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and regulations and its practical application;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and intermediate Excel skills with the ability to use formulas and pivot tables;
- Ability to build strong relationships within the local team, the HR team and across all departments;
- Experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing is a bonus;
- Ability to act with professionalism, discretion and sensitivity;
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner and with a sense of urgency;
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter;
- A proven customer driven attitude towards employees of all levels;
- Excellent English and Spanish skills.