Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is in the middle of rebranding and we’re looking for a skilled individual to lead the illustration piece of this effort. This person would focus on telling the stories of our product, customers, and our own company through a slick illustration style that resonates with our company.
- Consult with internal clients to understand their goals and execute illustrations that help to meet those goals
- Create sketches, storyboards, and screen flows to communicate ideas
- Execute illustrations that can be used in animation, video, web, and print
- Work within our (awesome) Brand & Experience team to develop everything from infographics, event experiences, video, and websites
- Excellent ideation and conceptual skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to independently problem solve and bring creative ideas to life
- 4-6 years experience
- Animation / Design / Photography skills a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.