Solutions Architect (Remote Office)
Services / US-Virtual Office
Our growing Solutions Architects Team has formed out of a high demand in our Enterprise clients needing guidance and leadership to implement best in class DevOps pipelines and Cloud Native application monitoring solutions. Many of our engagements require a highly experienced Solutions Architect to assess, design and provided guided implementation assistance when integrating our platform into their highest asset applications. The engagements we lead help our customers build a model that they can use throughout other applications in the organization and educate them on best practices when implementing high end monitoring strategies throughout the entire application life cycle. Many of the applications we encounter are on a journey, transforming the way they develop, test, monitor and manually deploy their application in traditional statically managed environments into automated, dynamic, elastic and scalable cloud and container environments.
The Sr. Solution Architect is a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor and cloud services authority and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of our monitoring solutions executed through a well-defined, repeatable services engagement model.
- At least 7+ years of prior development experience in at least one object-oriented language. Solid understanding of byte-code based runtimes, i.e. Java, .NET
- Prior hands-on experience providing troubleshooting expertise for performance and other issues.
- Prior experience in streamlining a development lifecycle with automated provisioning and testing of resources.
- Bachelors Degree required or additional 7 years of relevant Information Technology experience.
- Solid understanding of DevOps based solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, TFS and similar products.
- Solid understanding of a variety of open source and Cloud technologies and offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with at least expertise and/or certification in one while having an aptitude and appetite to learn others quickly.
- Solid understanding of a Container based solutions using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and similar products.
- Solid understanding of PaaS concepts and implementations such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, BlueMix or similar offerings.
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Solid understanding of one or more automation frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and 5+ years of experience and expertise in delivering solutions for large scale applications.
- Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications.
- Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills.
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
Travel & Location
- Travel to client location is anticipated in this role. 50 - 75% travel should be expected.
- Virtual or the Dynatrace Detroit, MI office
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.