Sales Engineering Manager
Sales / Singapore
The Dynatrace Sales Engineering organisation champions our strategic direction and vision, as well as promoting and advocating new product direction to and on behalf of our customers. They are both a trusted advisor and solution consultant.
We are now looking for a Sales Engineering Director to lead, direct and guide this incredible team that has strong track record in growth and winning. You will define & improve the processes used by the Sales Engineering team to continue our success through a period of exponential growth, mentoring your team to reach even greater heights.
The successful candidate has a proven track record of building and developing technical teams and has worked extensively in the pre-sales technical space. The right candidate has the correct mix of business savvy, technical prowess and a hands-on leader. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to engage in senior-level business and technology discussions related to enterprise agility, cloud adoption and digital transformation.
Are you ready to be part of this extraordinary story? To make a personal impact on a company that is helping the world deliver perfect software and delightful digital experiences, radically automate their operations and accelerate innovation with confidence?
What You'll Do
· Develop and mentor Sales Engineers to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our team.
· Partner with the regional sales leadership to provide proactive insights, planning and execution to accelerate growth and winning
· Partner with key customer stakeholders and establish trust through technical leadership
· Improve the scalability & efficiency of our technical sales integration and account management process.
· Explain complex technical issues in simple, elegant language for different audiences
· Solve tricky integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues.
· Partner with Sales and the broader Dynatrace ecosystem to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact.
· Proactively engage and communicate with customers and Dynatrace Product Development teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape.
· Work with the Dynatrace marketing and Customer Success team to create case studies and win stories to support the region.
· Working in a fast-paced environment that is evolving rapidly
…… and that’s just the beginning.
· 11+ years of technical pre-sales experience with at least 4+ years experience of pre-sales people management.
· Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of modern architectures and methods (e.g. Kubernetes, CI/ CD)
· Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
· Excellent communication, organisational, critical thinking & analytical skills.
· Excellent presentation skills in small and large/very large settings
· Ability for regular travel across the ASEAN region
Nice to have
· Experience working for a SaaS vendor.
· Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google).
· Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM) and monitoring.
· Development experience in one or more of the following languages – Java, .Net, C/C++, Python, Node.js, or PHP.
· Understanding of network & system management solutions.
· Understanding of IT Service Management practices and solutions.
· Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.