Field Marketing Manager
Marketing / San Mateo, California
Do you love to partner with a sales team, get in front of prospects and customers, drive programs to grow pipeline? Are you creative but also detail-oriented? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Field Marketing Manager plans and executes programs to acquire new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Dynatrace North America enterprise sales teams. Programs include: account based marketing, company hosted events, joint partner activities, industry trade shows and user groups.
- Partner with field, inside and channel sales to build regional and account based marketing plans
- Work with marketing teams to integrate field programs into go-to-market campaigns
- Drive programs from planning through delivery to achieve marketing qualified lead goals
- Manage all program activities including strategy, budget, planning, execution, analysis and optimization
- Staff events – position requires 35% travel
- 2-5+ years of experience in B2B marketing at tech company
- Demonstrated success in supporting field, inside and partner sales teams
- Demonstrated success in driving innovation and operational excellence
- Proven experience managing all aspects of event marketing: research, agenda development, sponsorship negotiation, speaker placement, content creation, audience acquisition, promotion, venue, logistics, staffing, vendor management.
- Proven ability to build and execute demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform, Marketo preferred
- Experience with programs directed at both IT and business owners
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales.
- Understands how to use social media in an overall demand creation approach
- Experience in development, growth and support of local user group communities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills:
- Lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule