Inside Sales Representative
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Here at Dynatrace the Inside Sales Reps (ISR) own the entire sales cycle for a specified territory. This includes developing new customer leads (generated from both outbound prospecting and inbound inquiry), positioning Dynatrace, and closing business on a monthly basis. The ISR is expected to develop a territory go-to-market (GTM) plan and execute daily to that plan. This includes targeting accounts and specific contacts within the account, building relationships with IT and Lines-of-business (LOB), determining business pain and working to map the proper solution and close business.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in an inside sales role carrying a discrete quota.
- 3+ years of experience using proven consultative sales skills and quota achievement.
- 3+ years of experience with accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Experience a Plus.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Develop and implement a GTM strategy, working with our internal marketing group as well as individual campaigns, that drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers using phone and internet communications.
- Effectively work with existing customers to extend their Dynatrace footprint.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue within a transactional mindset.
- Use analytical skills to understand the customer, their business and technology issues and needs.
- Leverage the Dynatrace team to conduct discovery, qualify need and prove the value of our SaaS-based solutions to address those needs.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline in SFDC.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. More than 8,000 customers use Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.