Senior Software Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
The Dynatrace Software Intelligence solution accelerates our customers' digital transformation and simplifies enterprise cloud complexity through state-of-the-art application performance management, cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI, and digital user experience management. Help us level up the next generation of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework. If you are ready to contribute and develop yourself in these areas, come and join us! Check below for details!
About the role
On the IAM team, we are designing a solution to bring the very latest concepts in user management and access enforcement to Dynatrace. You will strengthen our IAM team by collaborating with other engineers and product management to shape our Identity Management solutions and solve complex technical issues and problems that are connected with the security product layers.
Help us design and develop solutions to bring the very latest concepts in authorization to our platform. We are looking for an experienced, self-starting IAM engineer who will help us with the implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services in our complex environment, enhancing the Dynatrace security posture while improving the end-user experience.
You will work within the product development team to drive iterative development that delivers a high-quality, high-value product. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and resolving system design weaknesses, prioritizing troubleshooting efforts, and pinpointing resolutions to complex issues surrounding access to systems. You will also identify and implement appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
We can guarantee
- Mentoring from best-in-class software engineers
- One whole day per Sprint for self-development
- Hackathons, where you can innovate Dynatrace
- Working on a world-class, enterprise-grade product
- TOP hardware and the best software to collaborate you can possibly get
- Your ideas will be heard and you will be able to act on them!
You’ll be responsible for
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features as well as integrations with other components
- Infrastructure management and maintenance
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Mentoring of other team members
- Sharing knowledge
Desired skills & experience
- Strong product mindset
- Solid Java knowledge
- Hands-on information security experience in large enterprise environments
- Professional experience in development and architectural design
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Experience in developing distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Ability to collaborate across many participating teams
- REST API design
- Focus on quality and performance
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Great team-player skills
Welcome additional skills
- Identity and Access Management
- Jersey, Jetty, Dropwizard, Spring Boot
- Authentication and authorization (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Application security
- CI/CD approach
- AWS Cloud
- Microservice architecture
- Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Product Owner / Tech Lead role
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Senior: 14k - 22k PLN gross per month