C++ Developer for Log Monitoring Team
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
As a Software Engineer at Dynatrace, you will help take our product to new heights and extend our leadership in the Software Intelligence field.
You will have an impact on our product, which enables digital transformation in well-known companies as well as in promising startups (72 of the Fortune 100).
You will feel at home if you want to understand the value the product delivers to customers and want to have a real impact on it.
You will work with a broad variety of modern technologies that operate at a massive scale, both in our product and in customer environments.
You will develop an application that works both in multi-cloud and on-premises environments.
You will make sure that our product delivers answers, not just raw data so that our customers can navigate and make sense of application setups that are otherwise too complex to grasp.
You will develop a product that is essentially a distributed debugger running invisibly in complex production environments, delivering maximum value while incurring minimum overhead.
You will use the product you create to monitor the product you create.
You will have one day per sprint devoted just to self-development and mentoring from best-in-class software engineers.
You will have the opportunity to convert your ideas into patents with your name on them.
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience
- Focus to deliver product value to customers
- Good C++ programming skills, including C++14 and C++17
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Good communication in English
- Mindset for great quality, as our product is designed to help other companies
- Work with modern C++, including C++14 and C++17
- Develop a high-performance Log Monitoring agent
- Engage with other developers, architects, UX, and product managers
- Brainstorm on architecture and quality to effectively deliver a high-quality product
- Point out issues with the existing code and participate in code reviews
- Share your knowledge and experience with us, and feel the impact you can have on the product and company.
- Actively participate in scrums as part of delivering our product on a sprint basis to our customers.
- Work according to Agile principles. We make sure all team efforts are transparent, we inspect our progress daily, and we find ways to improve the value we deliver as a team.
You are a perfect candidate if you
- Love to provide solutions to challenges
- Would like to see customers who value our product
- Expect to have an impact on the DevOps community by providing a game-changing log monitoring/analytics solution
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month
Principal: 17k - 28k PLN gross per month