Lead for Platform Enablement
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
You have strong communication and people skills? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? You have a passion for working with and supporting developers in a collaborative way?
About the role
We are building a new team to promote Dynatrace Platform to internal R&D development teams.
As Lead of the team you will drive the adoption of the Dynatrace platform within all R&D teams by delivering compelling presentations, demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions.
You proactively promote, coordinate and enable the Dynatrace team to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform and helping the core platform teams to stay focused.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building up a strong team in hiring a good mix of people to fulfil all necessary needs (architecting, consulting, etc.).
- Promoting cross solution collaboration, working across boundaries and building partnerships with stakeholder teams to achieve consensus and increase platform adoption.
- Encouraging innovation within the team and work on constantly improving the approaches to drive adoption.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge to of the Dynatrace platform and solution portfolio.
- Prioritizing among competing opportunities and balancing customer needs with business priorities.
- Planing and coordinating team activities and drive decisions.
- Growing and developing people in your team.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience of leading programs and advising teams through change (including teams enablement and training needs).
- Several years of experience in working in a technology sales and/or a consulting organization.
- Ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization.
- Active listening skills and empathy towards your team members.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Lead for Platform Enablement: 16,5k - 30 PLN gross per month