Java Software Engineer - Cloud Control Team
Technology / Gdansk, Poland
You'll work on the development and maintenance of our system managing infrastructure of Dynatrace SaaS platform in the Amazon cloud, making life of the DevOps team easier.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent Java Programming skills
- Comfortable with using and writing REST based interfaces
- Experience in GIT
- SQL experience
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Very good communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience in running services in AWS or an alternative cloud provider
- Experience in using popular libraries like Apache Commons, Google Guava, JUnit, Mockito
- DevOps experience
- Experience in supporting network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Bash scripting skills
- Webserver experience - Apache, Nginx, Domain Name Resolution, Load Balancing (Elastic Load Balancing/Nginx/HAProxy, AWS EC2 VM administration)
- Experience in using MS SQL Server
About your future team
- We build the distributed Java Application with embedded Jetty web server deployed in the Amazon cloud. We leverage GWT on the client side, Java 8 on the back-end with MS SQL Server database. We work with the wide variety of technologies - network VPC/VPNs, HAProxy, Nginx, major of AWS services, Linux and Cassandra administration, and others such as Tableau, Elasticsearch etc. Name your fancy, we've got it. As we try to automate everything, we believe in the Infrastructure as Code (IaC). If Java is not your cup of tea in particular, but you dig Linux and want to learn about and work in the modern and dynamic cloud computing world - this team is tailor fitted for you! Currently, there are 4 of us (plus our architect) and we need your help! If you want to deep dive in the DevOps world, get in touch with us right away!
Why to join?
- We build a Java application with embedded Jetty web server deployed in the Amazon cloud. We are a Java full-stack team, responsible end-to-end for analyzing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining the software. As we try to automate everything, we believe in the Infrastructure as Code (IaC). If you want to deep dive in the cloud, get in touch with us right away!
- Step 1: You send your job application
- Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
- Step 3: You meet with Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills and English communication skills
- Step 4: You meet with Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract. Congratulations, welcome to the Dynatrace Team!
- Optional Step 0: Gain extra points for the recruitment process.
- We use Amazon Web Services and we're really good at it. Become an AWS master too!
- We work according to Agile Dev principles, we make sure all the team efforts are transparent, we inspect our progress daily and find ways to improve the value we deliver as the team
- We understand and truly believe that everyone in the team does the best job possible
- Each sprint, you receive friendly feedback on your performance to help you boost your skills
- Software developer" 6,5k - 11k PLN gross per month
- Mid Software developer: 8,5k - 15k PLN gross per month
- Senior Software developer: 12k - 22k PLN gross per month