R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Online communities play a crucial role in maintaining relationships and keeping people connected to brands. Every day, multiple Dynatrace teams around the globe take care of our customers’ digital journey, making sure they can spend more time innovating and less time troubleshooting. A part of that success is the Dynatrace Community: a place where Dynatrace users can solve technical problems together and learn from real-life examples.
About the role
As a Community Specialist, you will work on driving the traffic and engagement in the award-winning Dynatrace Community. You'll be a part of the Community team, collaborating with other organizations across the company: Product Management, Documentation, Services, Support, Dynatrace ONE, Marketing. You will have contact with people from all over the world: Dynatrace customers, partners, and employees. The Dynatrace Community team works the closest with colleagues from Linz (Austria) and Detroit (USA).
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience with any community or forum platform, either as an administrator or an end-user.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of cultural differences.
- Passion for people and building relationships.
- Knowledge of community engagement strategies.
- Proactive attitude and high problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Interest in new IT technologies.
- Experience with creating newsletters, contests, summary reports is an asset.
- Experience with Khoros tools (Communities and Care) is an asset.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring discussions and ensuring that questions are answered quickly.
- Moderating content posted in the forums and ensuring that all communications and content are appropriate.
- Championing the use and adoption of the Community to improve self-service and increase the ability of our customers to find solutions to their questions without internal team engagement.
- Identifying and creating engagement opportunities across forums, such as Community challenges.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (Documentation, Product Management, Dynatrace ONE, Support, Marketing) to produce content required by customers; identifying missing or outdated content.
- Processing and analyzing Community suggestions to ensure that every user’s feedback is heard.
- Analyzing Community statistics and monitoring data; creating statistics reports.
- Administering the Community platform and managing Community member requests.
- Promoting Community content internally and externally.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens in our Lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Community Specialist: 7k -9,5k PLN gross per month