Software Engineer (Kubernetes)
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
We need a pilot to fly us through the clouds. There are different shapes of clouds - AWS, Azure, Google - you name it! We're able to deal with each of them using our silver bullet - Kubernetes. Help us deliver Dynatrace cluster, automatically on Kubernetes, spanning multiple cloud providers and regions.
About the role
We are looking for self-driven software engineers who are not afraid of making an impact.
You will be tasked with driving the transition of Dynatrace deployments to Kubernetes using state-of-the-art solutions.
You will be contributing to the technology stack underlying the Dynatrace platform and you will be extending its capabilities.
You will prepare the logic for creating a production-grade, multi-cloud infrastructure for Kubernetes along with deployments of heterogenous, multi-layered clustered applications of the Dynatrace stack.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for
- Designing and orchestrating Kubernetes clusters in different clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Supporting and implementing Kubernetes internal components and applications
- Developing our tools for automatic GitOps deployment of Kubernetes clusters and Dynatrace applications on top of them
- Acting as one of our Kubernetes experts, championing containerization and mentoring others
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems in production
Desired skills & experience
- Proficient software engineer in one of the following: Go, Python, or Java
- Experience with Docker/Containerd, Kubernetes, Helm
- Linux administration and shell scripting skills
- Strong background in cloud computing in one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and operations
- Experience with maintenance, such as Kubernetes patches and production application upgrades
- Good English communication skills
- Great teamwork skills
Any combination of these competences that are listed below is welcome:
- DevOps skills and 'as-code' mindset
- Ability to research the latest technologies and choose the right tool for the task at hand
- Infrastructure and application monitoring familiarity
- Ansible, Bazel, Rancher, Nix
- Your favorite cloud-native tools
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month