Full-Stack Engineer (Single Sign-On)
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Single sign-on (SSO) is the gateway to all of our services. It's up to us to make sure that the Dynatrace platform is always available, regardless of the sign-in process chosen, and make sure we can talk with other identity providers fluently. Are you ready to become a gatekeeper? We're security- and stability-centric. That's why we need you to help us drive bulletproof code that provides end-to-end value to the customers. We're the first screen the customer sees, so it had better be a good experience.
About the role
If Angular and Java are your thing, join our Single Sign-On team to work on a mission-critical product enabling users to access our services across the globe, around the clock. You'll have the opportunity to develop and deliver functionalities in a truly end-to-end manner, so it will be up to you to decide how to implement both the data model and its representation in the UI. You will be helping big companies manage their user base and connect their systems to ours—flawlessly and trouble-free. You'll have the opportunity to help figure out how to protect our applications from unauthorized access and monitor their health using our own Dynatrace platform. We manage our environments and code deployments in AWS, so any experience in this field will be valuable. You will also be expected to work with developers from various other teams to determine how to integrate with our SSO solution.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Figuring out how to design and implement features in a stable and scalable manner in our Dynatrace SSO solution
- Testing new code on all levels: unit, integration, and end-to-end, both in Java and Typescript, from a UI, REST, and back-end perspective
- Working closely with the security team to make sure the code is not susceptible to known vulnerabilities
- Creating the customer-facing and internal UI using UX-driven design
- Proactively improving the build and deployment environment
- Staying up-to-date with cloud solutions, security topics, and authentication and authorization protocols
- Applying best practices to database queries and application development
- Engaging in defining the product roadmap
- Helping customers configure and integrate their SSO solutions together with the support team
- Sharing knowledge and expertise
Desired skills and experience:
- Good skills and experience in writing Java code (preferably Java 11)
- Sound Angular and TypeScript knowledge, and professional experience in development and architectural design
- Ability to perform DevOps activities
- Strong product mindset with a focus on delivering product value to customers
- Experience with web development of user-facing interfaces, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Focus on end-to-end functionality, quality, and performance
- REST API design
- Good English communication skills
- Great team-player skills
Welcome additional skills:
- Authentication and authorization (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Identity and access management (user information storage, group and permission management, SCIM)
- AWS cloud computing services
- Application security
- CI/CD approach
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month