Tech Talent Sourcer
Administration / Gdansk, Poland
Are you passionate about the art of talent sourcing, from deep market research to defining, attracting, and engaging candidates? Do you look forward to working with enthusiastic specialists who are tackling game-changing challenges in Software Intelligence? If yes, this is a unique match for you!
About the role
We are searching for a creative and passionate talent sourcer who values teamwork, autonomy, and an outstanding employee experience. Together with our international team of 18 talent experts, you will be identifying and engaging top global technical talent.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrated sourcing experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Ability to craft amazing, personalized messages that get candidates interested in having a conversation with you
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage your time
- Ideally, you have experience working in the technology sector
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to improve on sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
You’ll be responsible for:
- Sourcing for top talents within Poland, Spain, Austria, and the rest of Europe.
- Collaborating with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the candidate profile and selection criteria
- Seeking, identifying, and contacting candidates using various social media and professional network platforms (such as LinkedIn, Github, and AmazingHiring)
- Conducting pre-phone interviews to provide hiring managers with important information about the candidate, while at the same time engaging the candidate
- Developing and maintaining talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Supporting the recruiting and employer branding team in various projects
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Talent Acquisition Specialist: 6k -9k PLN gross per month