R&D / Gdansk, Poland
About the role
Our job is to boost other teams' productivity by providing them proper tools, conducting knowledge-sharing sessions, and supplying them with solutions they need to work effectively on our UI. You will be responsible for implementing core mechanisms used across the whole Dynatrace UI.
We want someone to become part of our tight-knit team and help us to take part in the design and implementation of the new next-generation Dynatrace UI platform. Sounds hard-core, doesn’t it? But it’s (probably) the best job in the world!
You can choose the challenge that could be the best for you. Check below for more details.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
We can guarantee
- Mentoring from best-in-class software engineers
- One whole day per Sprint for self-development
- Hackathons, where you can innovate Dynatrace
- Working on a world-class, enterprise-grade product
- TOP hardware and the best software to collaborate you can possibly get
- Your ideas will be heard and you will be able to act on them!
You’ll be responsible for
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace platform solution
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features from a front-end perspective
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Sharing knowledge
Desired skills & experience
- At least one year of commercial experience
- Experience with web development of user-facing interfaces
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques for writing high-quality code
- Appetite for working with highly scalable web applications with a cutting-edge user interface
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Good English communication skills
- Great team-player skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to see the big picture
Welcome additional skills
- Knowledge of any modern UI framework (esp. React or Angular)
- Experience in UI unit-testing (with libraries like Jest, ts-mockito, testing-library, Test Cafe)
- Knowledge of UI building technologies (NodeJs, Webpack, Gulp, Bazel, etc.)
- Comfortable with using and writing REST-based interfaces
- Practical knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Java engineering working knowledge
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Junior: 9k - 13k PLN gross per month
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month