HR Business Partner - R&D Global Compensation
Administration / Gdansk, Poland
HR is your passion, and do you enjoy modern people management? Do you want to ensure a great employee experience for our creative minds in the world of software development? Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and international environment with a unique, inventive spirit? Then join us now!
Our People Operations team takes care of the entire employee lifecycle of the Dynatrace R&D team, currently with more than 1100 employees worldwide, and continues to grow rapidly. Become the Business Partner for our employees & managers for all their concerns around the topics of compensation and benefits. Make a significant contribution to the design of smooth internal processes.
Dynatrace is a leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly. With high-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to convince companies like Google, BMW or SAP, and many others. We support our customers with application performance management, infrastructure, and digital experience monitoring and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on AI.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience:
- Masters degree in a related field or at least 5 years of experience in the field of HR Generalist/HR Admin/HR Operations, ideally with a focus on Compensation
- Very good knowledge of benchmarking and job evaluation/grading
- Experience in the development and introduction of new compensation programs as well as in the conception and implementation of global grading structures
- Very good MS Office (especially Excel) skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills - proactive communication & high service orientation
- Extroverted personality with empathy & team spirit
You’ll be responsible for:
- Continuous improvement and support of R&D compensation systems
- Implementation of market analyses or benchmarking for individual positions and position families as well as the creation of position evaluations (grading) together with the corporate compensation analysts
- Management, advice, and support of the merit & promotion processes
- Design and continuous improvement of our People Operations processes with a focus on compensation
- Independent implementation and participation in global projects in an international team
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
HR Business Partner: 7k -10k PLN gross per month