Full stack Java Developer
Technology / Gdansk, Poland
What we expect from you
- Excellent programming skills and deep Java SE knowledge;
- Knowledge of Java EE elements and multi-tier applications: web apps, REST interface;
- SQL experience, especially with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Interest in product functionality, being ready to build reporting workflows, introduce new types of alerts and introduce yet another integration with other systems;
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high-quality code;
- Very good communication skills in English.
About your team
- As a team, we focus on the development of the data storage, analytics and reporting component of Dynatrace Data Center Real User Monitoring. We're developing the system capable of processing up to 20 million of data records every minute and handle 1TB databases. Many of us participate in the development of the sophisticated ad-hoc web-based reporting system backed by lightning-fast in-memory (and distributed) data storage.
- The team owns 1 million line code base in our GIT repository. The product is robust and it still grows. We work hand in hand with our Product Managers on the new features for over 600 customers, as well as continuously improve our code in terms of quality, responsiveness, and tidiness. One of our tasks (in cooperation with the support team) is to help customers resolve their issues, including the ones related to the application performance (aren’t we all performance experts?).
- But most of all: we have fun every day at work. BTW: Days without cake are banned.
- Step 1: You send your job application
- Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
- Step 3: You meet with Development Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills and English communication skills
- Step 4: You meet with Development Lead and HR representative to sign your contract. Congratulations, welcome to the Dynatrace Team!
- Optional Step 0: Gain extra points for the recruitment process.
- Software developer: 6,5k - 11k gross per month
- Mid Software developer: 8,5k - 15k gross per month
- Senior Software developer: 12k - 22k gross per month