Talent Acquisition Specialist
Administration / Gdansk, Poland
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic specialists who are tackling game-changing challenges in performance? Are you ready for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to search, find and hire the top talents to a product company? If yes, this is a unique match for you! Scroll down to learn more.
About the role
Every person we hire makes the company stronger. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will partner with our hiring teams taking an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative recruitment strategies.
Join our passionate Talent Team and help us drive top talent in the fast-growing tech company, where building a great culture matters as much as building a world-class product. In return, we guarantee autonomy, ownership, personal development, and plenty of challenges. You'll have the opportunity to use your data-driven approach to collaborate with stakeholders, prove your leadership, and drive change.
We can't wait to see the impact you will bring!
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience. Ideally, you have a combination of coordination and full-cycle recruiting experience.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various IT roles with hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Solid data skills. The ability to use data and recruiting analytics to drive your decisions and find trends and insights that help the team plan and execute.
- Great team player skills balanced with the ability to work independently (help the team achieve goals and deliverables).
- Curiosity. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly connect with and build a bond with candidates.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent self-starter with strong written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Savvy in recruiting technologies/tools and job boards.
- Excellent English skills.
- Growth mindset.
You’ll be responsible for
- Executing and managing the full recruiting life-cycle, including requirements management, sourcing, scheduling interviews and offer negotiations together with Hiring Managers.
- Being eager to make an impact, getting your first screens and interviews booked, and calibrating as quickly as possible to make hires for our engaged Product Engineering teams.
- Managing applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders.
- Searching for candidates using different methods: direct search, attending events, headhunting, networking, and all of your new ideas.
- Localizing candidate experience to make a long-lasting connection with our candidates across the EMEA region. You'll need to not only to drive results but to build the whole culture of candidates’ experience to attract people for who Dynatrace could be a great place to work.
- Managing the advertising of open roles and leveraging relevant channels to attract candidate interest.
- Suggesting new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities (develop “out-of-the box” methods).
- Collaboration with your team members to ensure seamless transition of candidate to employee.
- Researching talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- Representing Dynatrace internally and externally at events.
- Fostering long-term relationships with the talent pool.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Talent Acquisition Specialist: 6k - 9k PLN gross per month