Technical Solution Engineer
Support / Gdansk, Poland
Passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? Excited about troubleshooting for our AI powered monitoring software? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now, is you to become a personal superhero to our customer by solving his problems. Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented Technical Support Team.
Your future role in the team
- Identify problems and investigate issues directly with the customer (e.g. via screensharing)
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
Our expectations for you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- More than one-year of related professional work experience
- Experience in Java OR .NET Development
- Hands-on Team player and proactive (wo)man of action
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Willingness to get to know new technologies
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (in English: written and oral)
You will love this job if
- troubleshooting is your passion.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- pieces of training for new technologies are a welcome change for you.
- you appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
- you are looking for one of the best entry points for your Dynatrace career.
- Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
- Step 1: You send us your job application.
- Step 2: We invite you to a personal meeting with us.
- Step 3: You meet with the Technical Support Team Lead and team members to talk about your experience, technical skills, and English communication skills.
- Step 4: : If everything works out, you meet with the Technical Support Team Lead and HR representative to sign your contract and celebrate your joining the Dynatrace Team!
- Solution Engineer: 7k - 12k PLN gross per month
- Senior Solution Engineer: 12k - 20k PLN gross per month