Developer Advocate for our Dynatrace Platform
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Are you motivated to empower developers and closely collaborate with them? Do you always keep up with the latest technology trends? Then we’d love to hear from you! We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. Together we proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a varied team of professionals, supplementing each other with different and overlapping skills. While having most of the skills below in your repertoire would be a bonus, we don’t expect you to tick all the boxes.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience
- Passion for building and growing a developer community
- Inspire, empower and enable developers with your enthusiasm about technology
- 1+ years of experience as a frontend developer, knowledge in Java or .NET is a plus
- Approachable, empathic personality
- Ability to effectively communicate and clearly explain technology to different audiences
- Excellent presentation and/or writing skills, emphasizing technical content (e.g., blog posts, tutorials, conference talks …)
You’ll be responsible for
- Help our developers to get started using and developing on our brand new platform
- Collect and relay developer feedback while advocating for the developer audience
- Give talks at online and in-person events to raise awareness and grow adoption
- Create varied content, from blog posts and tutorials to videos, course material, and documentation
- Improve the developer onboarding experience by preparing and conducting workshops
- Collaborate cross-team to help ensure great developer experience
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month