Frontend Developer in a developer relations team
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Do you enjoy communicating and collaborating closely with other developers? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? Then we should get to know each other.
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. As a team, our job is to proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a frontend developer to join our growing team. Your main responsibility will be to make demo and sample apps, research and provide best practices (e.g. to be used in training courses, talks, and workshops), and contribute cross-team with improvements/bug fixes based on customer feedback.
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably with React/Typescript or similar
- Passion for frontend development and latest trends (reading blog posts, articles, …)
- Backend development experience (Java/.NET preferred) is a plus
- Open-minded, approachable, and empathic personality
- Experience collaborating with developers and various stakeholders
You’ll be responsible for
- Bring in your experience as a developer to help us improve the platform developer experience
- Work closely with developer teams to help them get started, and demonstrate our platform capabilities
- Create demos, sample apps, and templates to showcase the Dynatrace platform
- Take action on developer feedback, by contributing code to our product in a cross-team environment
- Stay up to date on frontend best practices and latest trends
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month