Cloud Tech Evangelist
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Rapid cloud migration is not the future, it is reality. Help us face the challenges that rapid cloud migration brings to a company that leads the market in cloud observability. We need you to discover and implement new possibilities, analyze and bring solutions to the table, and educate our crew to innovate better and faster. Be our guide on the walk in the clouds!
About the role
Mission: Continuously stay on top of state-of-the-art cloud technology advancements and actively share that knowledge within Dynatrace.
We deliver cloud monitoring solutions that leverage Dynatrace’s cutting-edge AI technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. We provide our users an easy, automated, zero-config performance analysis of their cloud applications. To achieve that, we are working on multiple cloud integrations focusing on collecting and analyzing metrics, logs, and traces across fully distributed architectures.
Working closely with our Cloud Monitoring team and Dynatrace ecosystem, you will drive our cloud innovations and impact our cloud roadmap. Keeping in touch with cloud vendors and their technical teams, you will understand industry trends, validate cloud concepts, and participate in beta programs.
As our ideal candidate, you are driven, fearless, and ready to challenge the status quo. You exhibit a deep understanding of the modern cloud universe, and you are well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Like us, you are fast paced, determined, and full of ideas.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting technical research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Working as a cloud expert directly with cloud vendors and technical alliances, and participating in events and conferences.
- Proactively discovering new product opportunities by combining cloud vendor insights and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies.
- Being a key player for technical cloud strategy and contributing to the product roadmap definition.
- Sharing cloud knowledge within the Dynatrace organization.
- Understanding customer cloud needs and challenges, and transforming them into problems to solve.
- Challenging the status quo and recommending better cloud native ways for product implementation.
- With our international development teams, providing impressive solutions while maintaining our business and engineering balance.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimisation.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to work through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English - in reading, writing and verbal) for knowledge sharing across multiple labs.
- At least one modern programming / scripting language knowledge.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Cloud Fanatic: 23k+ PLN gross per month