Senior/Mid Product Engineer (Cloud)
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
The Monitoring Public Cloud team helps our customers to track performance and availability of cloud environment of all sizes. With Dynatrace, you will have a chance to become an expert in all clouds, including Azure, AWS and GCP. Interested? Cause we are.
About the role
We are looking for a cloud geek who will help us to provide one simple, valuable solution focused on collecting, searching, and analyzing monitoring data across fully distributed architectures via cloud integrations.
At the core, we strive to help with monitoring and troubleshooting cloud components that cannot be instrumented with agents. We integrate with cloud monitoring data sources (CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, GCP Monitoring) to grab metrics, logs, events, and traces, and then process them to be usable by our AI engine. We also aim to augment the data that comes from agent-based monitoring with cloud-related context. Having all that, we want to provide a single pane of glass for DevOps engineers, app developers, and IT operations who are responsible for complex cloud architectures.
Currently we aim to deliver full coverage of Google Cloud Platform services monitoring, enable full Dynatrace AI support for all clouds metrics, and also provide cloud monitoring as a a Dynatrace extension.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
What you'll be responsible for
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace product
- Participating in building the product roadmap
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Proactively improving code quality
- Helping to mentor more junior engineers
- Sharing knowledge
Desired skills and experience
- Professional experience with Java or Python
- Hands-on experience with one of cloud technologies (for example: AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong product mindset
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with clean code, design patterns, etc
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great team-player skills
- Analytical thinking
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 16k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 22k PLN gross per month