Java Software Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
R&D / Gdansk, Poland
Dynatrace, the world's number one Software Intelligence monitoring platform, provides answers, not just data, about application performance and end-user experience. Help us level up the next generation of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework.
On the IAM team, we are designing a solution to bring the very latest concepts in user management and access enforcement to Dynatrace. You will strengthen our IAM team by collaborating with other engineers and product management to shape our Identity Management solutions and solve complex technical issues and problems that are connected with the security product layers.
Help us design and develop solutions to bring the very latest concepts in authorization to our platform. We are looking for an experienced, self-starting IAM engineer who will help us with the implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services in our complex environment, enhancing the Dynatrace security posture while improving the end-user experience.
You will work within the product development team to drive iterative development that delivers a high-quality, high-value product.
You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and resolving system design weaknesses, prioritizing troubleshooting efforts, and pinpointing resolutions to complex issues surrounding access to systems.
Join us and set trends in Software Intelligence for years to come!
We are fully remote until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid 19 reality, we offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
Desired skills & experience
- Solid Java knowledge
- Focus on quality and performance
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to collaborate across many international teams
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with relational databases
- Hands-on information security experience in large enterprise environments
Nice to have experience with
- Spring Boot, Dropwizard, REST API design
- Authentication and authorization (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- CI/CD approach
- AWS cloud
- Microservice architecture
- Product owner / Tech lead role
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Regular: 10k - 17k PLN gross per month
Senior: 14k - 23k PLN gross per month